Workshops, Courses and Initial Consultations
1. PAYMENT TERMS
Payment must be received before the start of the course. Bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received. Payment by direct credit, cheque or selected credit/debit cards are accepted. Invoices will be sent only to regular client organisations.
2. CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS AND NON-ATTENDANCE
All cancellations and requests to transfer must be backed up be email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be acknowledged in writing.
There is no charge for transferring to an alternative workshop or consultation date, provided the request is received 31 or more days before the start of the event. One free transfer can be made after which there will be a £100.00 administration charge for each further request.
• Requests to transfer received 15-30 days before the start of the event will be subject to a transfer fee of 20 per cent of the fees.
• Requests to transfer received 0-14 days before the start of the event will be subject to a transfer fee of 30 per cent of the fees.
There is no charge for cancellations received 61 or more days before the start of the course.
• Cancellations received 29-60 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 25 per cent of the fees.
• Cancellations received 15-28 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 50 per cent of the fees.
• Cancellations received 0-14 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the course fees.
• If the participant fails to attend the course, the full course fees are payable.
• If the participant has previously transferred from an alternative course date and then subsequently cancels from the new course date then the cancellation fee charged will revert to the balance of those applicable at the time of the original transfer.
3. VISA REFUSAL REFUND POLICY
Please allow sufficient time before the start of your workshop (if you normally reside overseas) for your visa application procedure. If you are refused a visa a refund minus 20% administration costs will be given. In order to make the refund a copy of your visa application and your rejection notification is required. Where we are informed of a visa application refusal less than 29 days before the start of the workshop/ course you will incur a £300 administration fee.
4. COACHING SESSIONS
The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching provided by Glenis Wade (“Glenis”) to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Glenis for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for managers/ coaches or others.
In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Glenis agrees to provide the service as described under coaching on this site and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
4.1 COACHING PAYMENT TERMS
The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Where any client is unhappy with any of the terms and conditions they can contact Glenis to discuss any concerns and see if they can be resolved before the first coaching session. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Coaching sessions are only bookable when a 50% deposit is paid. The deposit is lost if less than 48 hours notice is given of cancellation.
4.2 Transfers of appointments
There is no charge for transferring to an alternative appointment provided the request is received 5 or more working days before the original appointment. One free transfer can be made after which there will be a £40.00 administration charge for each further alternative appointment request.
Dr GlenisWade reserves the right to cancel a course/coaching session or workshop at any time and offer an alternative date, a credit or a refund without any liability for consequential or indirect loss.
Programmes are correct at the time of going to print. However, alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. Views expressed by other participants and guest speakers are their own. Glenis Wade does not accept any liability for advice given or views expressed by them or in any notes or documentation provided to course delegates or participants. These terms and conditions are provided by Dr Glenis Wade Training and Consulting, 83 IssigonisHse, Cowley Road, London W3 7UJ Registered as such with HMRC.